|Posted by CRAVE Beauty on January 6, 2013 at 6:45 PM|
Face oils can provide hydration, and leave skin fresh and glow-y, but not to greasy. Here are a couple of reasons to try them out.
- Facial oil can remove waterproof mascara, long-wearing eye shadow, and lipstick, and it won't strip the skin.
- The fatty-acid oils are good for the face, and for the hair. Use to tame frizz and flyaways. Just a dab will do.
- Add a drop of oil to a cream or liquid foundation. Will make it more sheer, and hydrating.
- The facial oils may contain a lovely scent like jasmine, or sandalwood. Dab a little on your wrist.
- Dab a little on your cheekbones, or on your shoulders after your finish your makeup. Nice natural highlight.
There you have it. Some quick uses for facial oil. Try some today!
Until next time, "CRAVE Beauty. It's As Simple As That!"
Categories: On The Lips Of People