|Posted by CRAVE Beauty on January 1, 2013 at 5:55 PM|
Looking to give your mane a new look, having straight, sleek hair may be just for you. Having straight hair can either be done bad, or right. This blog post is going to help you get that straight look that is making a comeback. Here's the scoop!
- Nourish, hydrate, or repair your hair with a small dab all over your hair with a paddle brush. Let it set for about 10 minutes, then shampoo, rinse, and comb your conditioner from the roots to the ends of your locks. Rinse, then wrap your hair in a towel.
- Don't blow dry your hair in the bathroom. Why? To much humidity. Try doing this step in the bedroom.
- Before you blow dry spray in a leave-in conditioner, or a silicone based heat protectant. Then dab some anti-frizz serum, or a cream for curly hair, from the roots to your ends.
- Use a vented paddle brush while you blow dry your hair straight down using the nozzle attachment
- Before your done, switch to a medium-sized brush with boar and nylon bristles. Use the brush underneath, stretch the hair up to the roots and then use downward strokes with a slight arc.
- For the finale, spray with a lightweight shine spray to make it glossy.
Follow these tips and you'll have straight hair that looks like it's styled by a pro.
Until next time..."CRAVE Beauty. It's As Simple As That!"
Categories: On The Lips Of People