|Posted by CRAVE Beauty on April 21, 2013 at 6:25 PM|
When going shopping for a new outfit, how many times have you been a little confused about, "Does this look good on me?" or "Will this match my shoes?" Well never fear we are here to give you some guidelines on how to try on clothes to have a great shopping experience.
- Wear simple clothing, that is easy to take off, and put back on. For example, "a basic white, tan, or black tank top, shoe with no laces or buckles, yoga pants/a jersey skirt, and either a nude/black bra. If you will be trying on a dress, if you're into Spanx, then take that along to. The bra should also be able to convert to strapless if needed.
- Very light makeup (I hate trying on clothing that has makeup on it!), no loose jewelry, and simple hair. Just enough to make you feel pretty hot.
- Before hitting the stores, have a light lunch, or snack. A granola bar, piece of fruit, or a chicken salad would be great. Not to much though. You always feel better about clothing with a flat tummy.
- Whatever look you're going for, try it on as you are going to wear it. This means, zipping everything up, doing all the buttons, trying on the shoes, and grabbing some jewelry that you may want. This will give you a head-to-toe look, so there will be no surprises.
- Look at yourself all dressed up in more then just one mirror. Remember, a mirror on a slant will make you look skinnier.
Hope this helps to get that perfect outfit so you will be flawless. Until next time, "CRAVE Beauty. It's As Simple As That!"
Categories: On The Lips Of People