|Posted by CRAVE Beauty on July 2, 2013 at 8:55 PM|
Hey CRAVE readers! I like to make friends from all over the world. Through the wonderful world of social media, I have had the great pleasure of meeting Nathalie from the UK. Nathalie was so gracious enough to give CRAVE Beauty an exclusive interview to discuss what drives her passion to blog. Welcome to the world of Nathalie!
1. Tell me about you, and your blog. Hey, my name is Nathalie, I'm a typical girly girl who loves testing and trying out beauty products! I am big into all natural brands as I know how harmful massive exposure to toxic chemicals can be, which is why natsbeautypalace always does reviews of safe brands that are cruelty free that give great results! I started blogging earlier this year and felt it was about time someone did a blog on more safe cosmetics, and I also do postings on the latest news that mainstream media often won't cover, so that's what sets natsbeautypalace apart.
2. Why did you start your blog? I started my blog as a hobby to promote good, safe cosmetics to other people who may have sensitive skin and want to find makeup, cream or facial washes that are good for the environment and good to their skin.
3. What is the best post/interview you have done? My best post interview has to be my interview with Ansar! I always like to do something a little different on my blog as not everything I do is just about cosmetics. I heavily recommend Ansar and his team's films! You can find the interview under: Interview with Ansar.
4. What is the future for your blog? Natsbeautypalace just keeps growing and growing and I hope to gain more followers and create natsbeautypalace into something much more and bigger, and maybe hold campaigns etc.
5. What is the best quote you've ever heard? The best quote I've ever heard is "a day with out laughter is a day wasted" so true!
6. What is your number on beauty tip? My number one beauty tip HAS to be use a toner or facial spritz before applying your usual moisturiser!
7. Which is the one beauty product that you cannot live without? The one beauty product I could not live without would HAVE to be my night recovery cream, I don't have a specific brand as I am going to be trying the MD formulation very soon, I did try the Clinique recovery cream and it was my skin's rescue!
"Thank you Nathalie for the exclusive interview." Check out Nats Beauty Palace by clicking on the link.